Ez-Shield is a colorless, non-flammable surface treatment that produces an invisible protective coating on stone, concrete, unglazed tile and marble that is water and oil repellent.
EZ Shield creates a chemical reaction within the concrete making the concrete itself “hydrophobic”. Many use this product to seal concrete floors and surfaces that are exposed to liquids and salts such as concrete driveways, warehouses and shop floors. The great thing about this concrete floor sealer is that it does not form a film and will not peal from the surface. It is also super easy to apply!
Ez Shield can be applied to vertical or horizontal surfaces by brush, roller or low pressure sprayer.
- Apply to wet the surface completely. 300 to 400 sq.ft per gallon.
- Ez Shield if ready to use and should not be diluted.
- Avoid application in windy weather. In hot weather where possible lightly spray surface with water to cool the surface to prevent flash drying. Ez Shield is best applied by low-pressure airless sprayer but can be applied by garden-type sprayer or small areas can be applied by brush or roller.
- For airless spray use a small to medium size airless pump, set at low pressure (500 psi) and a large .035” to .050” tip. Hold spray tip 12-18 inches from the surface and work from the bottom up with an overlapping horizontal spray pattern to ensure run down.
- Take special care to saturate mortar joints.
- Do not stop or interrupt the application in the middle of the wall. Stop application only at expansion joints, walls or breaks defined with masking tape