Hot Strip is a high impact, emulsifiable, coating remover for use on concrete floors, paving blacks, etc. To quickly remove sealers. It can be used indoors or outdoors, wherever water can be used to flush off sealer.
Turn off all pilot lights, flames or any arcing or sparking devices. NO SMOKING!!!
- Apply Hot Strip by spraying, brushing or pouring on and spreading evenly with a squeegee. Apply at approximately one gallon per 150 sq.ft.
- Allow Hot Strip to penetrate and soften the coating for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add a small amount of water and scrub vigorously to emulsify the liquefied coating.
- Heavy coatings may require a power scrubbing or a second treatment.
- Flush off the emulsified coat, rinse and mop or wet vac. 6. Once dry the floor is ready for any desired treatment.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 13 in|
I had an issue with an order and the owner Chad, called me and we talked for a length of time. Chad made me feel like he cared about me as a customer and... read more4/18/2018
Epoxy Flake B-715 Bought this for my son for the floor in his new wooden workshop. It looked awesome. Worked as advertised!4/20/2018
New to this business I was searching for a lot of help. Several emails back and forth corresponding with Michelle, I decided to call and talk with her directly. Best contact I've made. She was... read more4/03/2018
They were incredibly helpful in guiding us through each step in the process of polishing our basement floor. It turned out fantastic and I recommend them to anyone who is needing anything from small projects... read more12/31/2017
AmeriPolish Rejuvenating Cleaner Have always had prompt service, sometimes delivery is even earlier than statedHelping Hands Cleaning Service4/20/2018
Very professional service! Had everything we needed and great prices compared to local competitors. Thanks for the great service.3/22/2018
All the other reviews are absolutely true. These guys (and it was the receptionist who suggested we could do this ourselves, saving $$$, thanks gal!!) are terrific with the customer service and know... read more11/18/2017
Informative and helpful staff - worked with Michelle on my project from start to finish, she sent samples, answered every question, and her advice never failed. I am a homeowner who worked on her... read more4/11/2018