The polished concrete floor level 1 produces a matte sheen polished concrete finish. This system is most often used in warehouse floors, shops, and industrial spaces where the owner needs a floor that is easy to clean and maintain, but is also concerned about durability and costs.
PADS SHOULD BE RAN WET
- Utilize our Concrete DNA™ satellite pad (400 grit)on the bottom of a low speed floor buffer, auto scrubber, or propane burnisher.
- Make at least 2 passes overlapping each pass as shown below
Floor Completion After Step 10%
MAKE SURE THE FLOOR IS FREE FROM DUST MARKS AND FOOTPRINTS
- Clean the floor thoroughly.
- Densify the floor with Concrete DNA Densifier. Apply at a rate that the floor stays wet with densifier for 15-minutes or so more typically; 300-500 square feet per gallon.
- Note: It is best to let densifier dry overnight to further harden the floor.
Floor Completion After Step 20%
RUN PADS WITH PLENTY OF WATER. MAKE AT LEAST 2 PASSES OVERLAPPING EACH PASS.
- Utilize our 800-Grit Concrete DNA Satellite Pad on the bottom of a low-speed floor buffer, auto scrubber or propane burnisher.
- Dry burnish the floor with a 3000-Grit Concrete DNA Double Sided Pad.
Floor Completion After Step 30%
- Apply Concrete DNA Polishing Guard by using a flat microfiber mop.
- Allow to dry and buff with a 3000-Grit Concrete DNA Double Sided Diamond Pad
U POLISH IT ™- LEVEL 1 SYSTEM Complete0%