The polished concrete floor level 4 produces a gloss sheen polished concrete finish. Often referred to as a “fully polished” concrete floor this method utilizes planetary floor grinders to grind, hone and polish ANY concrete floor with diamond tools. Like all of our systems it utilizes our impregnating densifier to harden and seal the floor. Our polished concrete dye can be added to this system as well!
This system is the most traditional system of polishing concrete floors. Grinding, honing and polishing concrete with this method can produce great effects with aggregate exposure and provides a ‘flat’, clear look.
* polished concrete dye can be added to this system to color your floor
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Grocery Chains
- Dealership Floors
- Basement Floors
- Remodel situations where coverings aren’t desired
- High Gloss Finish
- Can expose aggregate
- Can be used to revitalize heavily damaged/ugly concrete floors
- Floor will never chip or peel; uses no topical coatings
- Low maintenance flooring system
- Increased ambient lighting
- Floor system can be put into use immediately after process is complete