Citra Peel | Natural Orange Scent
- Great for removing acrylic sealers from concrete
- Removes “Concrete Cures”
- Safe and Economical
|Quantity||Discount||Per Item Price|
- How To Use
- Additional Information
- Company Reviews
Citra Peel is a nonflammable, water based acrylic coating remover for use on concrete floors, paving blocks, etc. to safely remove the acrylic sealer. It’s low odor is ideal for interior use and Citra Peel’s should be used to strip off old acrylic sealers.
Users of Citra Peel see the fast action of the penetrating product. Acrylic coatings can be softened for 20-30 minutes that then can be scraped or flushed off easily. Heavy coatings may require more than two treatments. Customers should always test an area before use.
- Apply Citra Peel by spray, brush or pour on and spread evenly with a squeegee.
- Apply at approximately one gallon per 150 square feet.
- Allow Citra Peel to penetrate and soften the coating for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Scrape off the coating, or where practical, pressure wash off.
- Heavy coating may require a power scrubbing (Our Concrete DNA Satellite pads in lower grits work great for this) or second treatment.
- Once dry, the floor is ready for any desired treatment.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 13 in|