Acid Concrete Testing Kit – 13 Colors
|Quantity||Discount||Per Item Price|
- Color Chart
- How To Use
Our concrete stains utilize a chemical reaction to transform an ordinary concrete slab into a one of a kind luxurious looking floor for a fraction of the cost. The single component stain reacts with the concrete to form a variated color effect. This stain will not chip or peal from your concrete surface. The other benefit of our stain beyond its high strength formulation is that it does not require neutralization like many other acid stain products on the market.
Acid stain should be applied to a properly prepared and clean concrete surface and can be used in a variety of settings. Staining concrete with our stain creates a sustainable, easy to clean, elegant looking floor. Many have found this to be a great solution for their; basement, man cave, restaurant, office, or any floor where an easy to maintain surface is desired.
Our acid stain kits make installing this product turnkey.
- Simple “How to Instructions“
- UV Stability
- Won’t chip or peel
- Covers up to 200 sq.ft per gallon
- High strength formula
The colors represented above are to serve as a guide only. Variations may occur due to a wide range of variables in the concrete surface , including but not limited to, the quality and degree of workmanship, curing conditions, prior glues, sealers, and contaminates. The colors displayed are accurate to laboratory samples. If exactness of color is critical, it is recommended that a job site test/mock up is performed. Always test. Please utilize proper surface prep procedures.
Short How-To Acid Stain
- Clean the concrete surface to make sure it is free of any topical coatings, oil, grease or dirt stains. We recommend the use of: Citra Pro (for grease) or oil. The best method for prep is our Concrete DNA Satellite pads (30 or 50 grit) underneath a low speed floor buffer and Super Blue diluted 1:9 (or more) with water. This gives your concrete a clean ‘chalkboard’ finish that will accept stain and create a surface profile for the sealer. DO NOT USE Muriatic Acid it will burn your concrete and remove what the stain needs to create all of the neat reactions.
- Apply the stain by using a plastic pump sprayer and spraying the floor in a random method fully saturating the surface.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly. Drying time will vary from floor to floor according to the surface conditions and humidity. Next wash off any remaining residue.
- Allow the stained floor to dry again and Apply sealer to enrich the color and protect the surface. We recommend our Super Prime as a base coat followed by one of our WB Urethanes as a topcoat. For outside projects we recommend one of our outside sealers.
EZ Clean as the periodic floor cleaning soap.