Brown Mosaic Acid Stain
|Quantity||Discount||Per Item Price|
- Color Chart
- How To Use
Concrete Acid Stain contains minerals which react to the minerals in your concrete. No one customer has the same mineral make up as another giving everyone a one-of-a-kind floor. Brown Mosaic concrete stain creates different hues of browns and reds resulting in beautiful marbling of the concrete.
Each customer can access our full U Stain It – Acid Stain System which will teach proper concrete prep for concrete acid stain, how-to apply concrete stain and finally how to seal and protect the concrete stained area. Every order is handled with care from our place to yours. You will be provided with a printed copy of our concrete acid stain system, your product and be able to call us if you have any questions along the way.
Get all of the colors…acid stain sample kits are available for purchase.
The colors represented above are to serve as a guide only. Variations may occur due to a wide range of variables in the concrete surface , including but not limited to, the quality and degree of workmanship, curing conditions, prior glues, sealers, and contaminates. The colors displayed are accurate to laboratory samples. If exactness of color is critical, it is recommended that a job site test/mock up is performed. Always test. Please utilize proper surface prep procedures.
|Concrete Acid Stain Uses||Acid Stain Floor Features|
Short How-To Acid Stain
- Clean the concrete surface to make sure it is free of any topical coatings, oil, grease or dirt stains. We recommend the use of: Citra Pro (for grease) or oil. The best method for prep is our Concrete DNA Satellite pads (30 or 50 grit) underneath a low speed floor buffer and Super Blue diluted 1:9 (or more) with water. This gives your concrete a clean ‘chalkboard’ finish that will accept stain and create a surface profile for the sealer. DO NOT USE Muriatic Acid it will burn your concrete and remove what the stain needs to create all of the neat reactions.
- Apply the stain by using a plastic pump sprayer and spraying the floor in a random method fully saturating the surface.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly. Drying time will vary from floor to floor according to the surface conditions and humidity. Next wash off any remaining residue.
- Allow the stained floor to dry again and apply sealer to enrich the color and protect the surface. We recommend our Super Prime as a base coat followed by one of our WB Urethanes as a topcoat. For outside projects we recommend one of our outside sealers.
- Use EZ Clean as the periodic floor cleaning soap.
We no longer carry the Klear Koat the product that is similar to this is our Super Prime
Super Prime is a specially formulated, low odor, two component, water based epoxy primer for interior use. This primer is easy to apply, bonds tenaciously to the surface and dries quickly.
This product provides excellent substrate penetration and is a suitable primer for most epoxies, urethanes, polyureas and polyaspartic polyureas.
Question: What is the best stain for outside concrete?
Answer: Acid Stain.
Question: Why is acid stain the best for outside concrete?
Answer: Acid stains chemically react and permanently burn the surface of the concrete and create a colored, mottled appearance.
Question: Will the acid stain chip off?
Answer: The acid stain will not chip off unless the concrete itself does so they are durable for outside use.
Question: Should acid stain be sealed?
Answer: Yes, they should be sealed to help the color “pop” and offer protection for your concrete.
Question: What product do you recommend to seal the acid stain with?
Answer: We recommend using our Crete Seal Gloss EXT (exterior) in either a Matte or Gloss finish.